Re: mrtg 2.17.8+git20211022.f52e91e-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package mrtg

Hello Joao,
thanks, I just submitted the German version.

We noticed some problems with the english version, see below. Maybe
you can ask on debian-l10n-english for a review?

Please unfuzzy the translations or inform the translators afterwards,
thanks.

…

> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../mrtg.templates:2001
> msgid ""
> "By default MRTG writes all graphics in /var/www/html/mrtg/ directory. "
> "However, at this moment, this directory doesn't exist. Is also needed to "
> "make this directory owned by 'mrtg' user and 'www-data' group. The "
> "recommended permission is 0750."
> msgstr ""

In both strings:
Is also needed → It is also needed

(I personally would write "It is also necessary", but a native speaker
probably knows better).

Thanks!

Greetings

           Helge