Re: Please re-enable the DDTSS e-mail interface on the occasion of the move to debian.org

Hello,

Le 10/03/2021 à 01:24, YOSHINO Yoshihito a écrit :
> Thanks for your great effort! Now the retrieval looks working fine.
> Any updates to the e-mail interface would be really appreciated.

We have no update for now. Obviously the successful retrieval of
translations has been a huge relief for everybody − especially Andrey
and myself − but I think we both need a little time to recover before we
can focus on DDTSS again.

I think my next step will be to make it easier to contribute to the
DDTSS code so more people can try to scratch their own itch. :)

Best regards,
Thomas