Please review and translate: new homepage of www.debian.org (publish date 17 Dec 2020)

Dear all
As many of you know, we've been working in a new homepage for the Debian
website since long, and I think we have consolidated at least some
content and structure and it's almost ready for publishing. (The
layout/design may still change but that won't affect the content nor
translations).

Please provide translations of the affected files, so when we publish
(we'll try to publish on 17 December 2020) we have as many translations
as possible.

The files are (in /english folder):

/index.wml
/intro/index.wml
/intro/people.wml  - some parts copied from /intro/about.wml
/intro/philosophy.wml  - some parts copied from /intro/about.wml
/intro/why_debian.wml
/po/homepage.*.po - can be generated with "make update-po" in your po folder

For working in the new-homepage branch in your git clone, you can do the
following:

git checkout new-homepage

then you can see the related files, and commit and push.

To change again to the master branch (for example, to do a translation
of a different file) you can do:

git checkout master

Don't forget to do "git pull" frequently and particularly before
committing or pushing, to avoid merge commits and get the last updates
in the branch you're working :-)

If somebody prefers to browse the source files from the Salsa web
interface, and not use git, the corresponding URL for the files would be:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/tree/new-homepage

I expect to merge the branch into master around 8:00 UTC, and will send
a new message so people commits to master (as usual) again.

I expect to build and publish the new files around 12:00 UTC.

Sending the translated files to the mailing list is also fine (I would
add them to the repo).

To see the results of the build of the new-homepage branch these days,
we will try to keep the site https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net/
updated.

Don't hesitate to contact the web team here in the mailing list or in
#debian-www for any issue it may arise.

Thanks everybody for your patience, help in translations and testing!

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona