Oggetto: ddtp2.d.n down again but that's ok!
Da: Thomas Vincent
A: Debian I18n ,Debian L10N Development
CC:

Hello all,

We were planning to send you a message tonight announcing that we would
be migrating the DDTSS service next weekend, with a proper timeline,
etc. but ddtp2.d.n tried to catch us by surprise and went down again.

Luckily, I have retrieved the last available version of the database
backup yesterday evening, so that means that at worst we don't have the
last day of contributions on DDTSS (I don't know at what time DB daily
backups are prepared).

So, what I propose to you instead is that we start the migration process
tonight and let you know when ddtp.d.o is ready to be used (hopefully
tomorrow morning).

Cheers,
Thomas