Re: worflow and coordination for translations of the website (salsa and mailing lists)

Hi Laura,

First all, it's a shame nobody has answered you before :-/

Some weeks ago we (l10n-br-team) started a discussion about what is the best approach to use salsa and mailing list. Your email give us a guidance to make some tests about it.

Best regards,