Two columns named "Translators" in several web pages about l10n stats

Dear website and internationalisation teams

Happy new year.

It has been reported (in #debian-www) that in some web pages under
https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ there are tables about the
status of translations, having 2 columns named "Translator".

For example, in:
https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/es.en

right after "Section: main" we have these headers:

Package Score File Translator Status Translator Date Bug

The first "Translator" columns lists the name in the field
"Last-Translator" of the corresponding .po file. The second "Translator"
column lists the name of the sender of the last message to the mailing
list, about the corresponding .po file.

For the translation of the website files, we have these headers:

File Diff Log Translation Maintainer Status Translator Date

The "Maintainer" column lists the name in the field "maintainer" of the
corresponding .wml file, so here there is no confusion.

How should we name the former 2 "Translator" columns?

My proposal would be these headers

1st Translator -> Translator
2ns Translator -> Last Message

But I don't like them very much. Any other suggestions?

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona