Re: DDTP server is down

Hoi,

On Thu., 26 Apr. 2018, 17:14 Andreas Tille, <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

Martijn van Oosterhout has a login on this machine.  I think I do not
have any login so I can not fire up some `df` or so.  The VM is equipped
with a 20GB harddisk if this might help to answer the question of DSA.

The disk is 20GB and it fits, just. However, much space is taken up by the backups it stores. There is also the stats table in the database which is fairly large and I prune on occasion. (It'd be nice to do something with those stats one day).

Currently 17GB is used, of which 2GB is backups, 11GB is the database, maybe 2GB for the rest of ddtp and I guess the rest is overhead elsewhere.

Have a nice day,
Martijn