Re: DDTP server is down

On 18-04-26 16:25, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:11:42PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > One of Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> and Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
> > might be able to access that, CC'd.
>
> Thomas has switched on that VM - thanks for this.
>
> Please, pretty please switch to a debian.org machine as soon as possible.
>
> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Hi Andreas,

thank you very much for bringing DDTP back online.

State of migration:

tvincent've sent answers to the second series of questions from DSA about
DDTP migration. We hope it'll happen soon.

Could you say how much disk space takes DDTP now? Unfortunately this
statistic isn't available from munin [1].

1. https://ddtp2.debian.net/munin/localdomain/localhost.localdomain/index.html

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov