status of package dl10n for Buster?

Hello all

Buster freeze is coming and I would like to know if anybody is willing to take care of the package dl10n (or is already taking care).

There have been recent improvements to its source code (see https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/dl10n/commits/master ) but I think the codebase needs some work to update the package itself. There are also some pending MR (see https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/dl10n/merge_requests ). Bugs reports are split between bugs.debian.org/dl10n and bugs.debian.org/debian-i18n :(

I'll try to work on the bugs and MRs but not sure if I can finish before the freeze. And for putting the package in shape I have no experience so I would appreciate other person (uploading-DD?) to help (or take care of).

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona