Re: Please review and translate: announcement "Debian 7 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life"

Hi again Laura and Adriana,

I will try to pick where the subject stuck last year.
In fact this subject is recurrent from time to time.

One good thing is that pt_PT don't have any (or almost any) translations
for the www.debian.org itself, an huge progress were done in the wiki
though.

But I agree the best plan is :

1. resuming pt_PT and pt_BR communication
2. achieve a common goal between both (direction to take)
3. open a bug
4. coordinate from there and if possible IRC too (timezones don't help ,
but ..... :) )

Adriana if you don't mind I will shortly come to you (email or IRC) to
hear from you :)

Sorry for the long mail (should me already coordination work itself...)

Thank you for your work once again Laura,

Cheers,
Rui
(TraduzPT- Portuguese Coordination )

--