Re: Please review and translate: announcement "Debian 7 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life"

> Dear all
>
> Please review and translate the announcement about Debian 7 Long Term Support
> reaching end-of-life, available here:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/announcements/blob/master/en/2018/20180601.wml
>
> (to be published today 1 June 2018, around 14:00 UTC).
>
> Sorry for the very short notice.
>
> Translators, please note that we just adapted the Debian website to use Git
> instead of CVS, and now the "translation-check" header cannot be written
> manually anymore. That's why the template does not include such header.
> We (publicity) will generate the headers when we commit the files in the Debian
> website (webwml) repo.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Laura,

I translated to Portuguese - BR.
I asked  permission on publicity repository.
Could you give me permission to PR? my user is adrianacosta-guest

Best regards.

--
Adriana C. da Costa
http://www.mulheres.eti.br