iso-codes and newt POT integration in d-i infrastructure

Hi,

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> This is described in the D-I i18n documentation: country names
> translations are in the iso-codes package, which is not under
> maintenance by the D-I team (I happened to be one of its maintainerss
> some years ago but handed maintenance over to Tobias Quatamer).
>
> The D-I i18n documentation also describes a few other things that
> happen to be visible in D-I but are not maintained by the D-I
> team. This is what's called the levels 2 and 3. iso-codes is the most
> important of all these.
>
> iso-codes can be translated through the Translation Project (a l10n
> infrastructure which is external to the Debian Project), or manually
> by downloading the source code, finding the right POT file and sending
> translation back as a bug report against the iso-codes package.

Some time ago, I found that iso-codes POT files are no longer available
via https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/POT/
and are also not included in level2 statistics ("missing files").

The same counts for newt POT files in level3.

Anyone some idea here?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .