(forw) Using weblate to translate Debian content

Hello folks,

I'm forwarding this message to debian-i18n. For those who were not
around in Debian 15 years ago (doh), Martin was very active, at that
time, to build the current infrastructure we have for translation
(mailing lists crawler, robot, status pages, some packages, etc.).

As many of us (including me), he moved to other priorities, in
Debian....and life in general, and is much less active when it comes
at i18n in Debian. So am I, as you certainly noticed.

So, well, I think that the best I can do is forwaring his email to the
mailling list. I know that some discussions emerged at recent DebConf
about the i18n infrastructure, once again bringing the old idea of
online tools, which we never managed to bring to a working
setup...probably because those of us working on i18n and l10n were
kinda happy with the existing infrastructure.

So, just in case Martin's ideas and suggestion might ring a bell, here
is his email (which he explicitly allowed me to forward).

----- Forwarded message from Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@ens-rennes.fr> -----