[www.debian.org] Update www.debian.org/partners section

Hello all

I think the reorganization of the /partners section in the website is
done, so I'm closing this bug.

The part I couldn't improve is that currently we have a partners/image
folder with the same contents as /partners/$(current_year)/image folder,
but I don't know how to change the Makefiles to get rid of that
duplication, and I guess it's not much disturbing.

Feel free to reopen the bug if you see something wrong with the current
setup, or if you have patches for getting rid of the double /images folder.

Some notes for translators:

The partners descriptions and some other strings are moved to a
partners.po file. You can update your template going to
webwml/your_language/po/ and writing in the commandline:

make update-po

and then with "make todo" you can see some summary of what is needed to
get everything up to date.

We will probably add, remove or update partners descriptions in the
following weeks/months, but the current ones are still useful for the
former years.

I've fixed the web form for submitting new proposals and slightly
changed the the form, so the partners/partner-form.wml file also needs sync.

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona