Re: When will ddtp.debian.net get back to work?

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 13:31:45 +0800
Boyuan Yang wrote:

> ddtp.debian.net is unavailable since months before. I tried hard to search the
> internet and finally I found debian-i18n list with some information about
> ddtp2.debian.net.
> My question is, will ddtp2.debian.net replace ddtp.debian.net? If yes,
> shouldn't we change the DNS record of ddtp.d.n, or the URL for DDTP project
> *now*? The current situation is indeed misleading.

no one knows, no one can save, no one can change DNS,
 as the ddtp. holder does not respond;
this may be a flaw in the Debian project workflow

so as a realistic solution,
 probably all links which points ddtp. should be changed to ddtp2..

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)