Looking for volunteers for Astronomical/Graphics application translation

Hello, I'm one of the developpers of Siril and I am still currently looking for volunteers for translating.
The link to the application is here: http://free-astro.org/index.php/Siril

The application has already been translated into Chinese, Dutch, French, Italian, Arabic.
Spanish, Filipino, Russian, Greek are in progress.

I would like to find German and Danish, but every languages is wanted !!!

Please find the POT file in attachement. Instructions on how translating are here: http://free-astro.org/index.php/Siril:translate

Let me know if you are interested. Some words are kind of technics but I can help in translation.

Thanks in advance.

Cyril