Re: Fixing a bug on KLog about translation Qt files (qt format)

Hi Jaime

El 14/07/16 a las 18:09, Jaime Robles escribió:
> Hello all,
>
> I am the developer of KLog[1].
> KLog is a Qt based application.
>
> I am trying to close the bug #831236 [2].
>
> It is about the translation files, in qm format that I don't know where
> they should be included in the Debian package.
>
> I have been googling around with no so much success...
>
> Can anybody give me a hint or point me where to read?

For translators:

To test a translation, first use the "File > Release" option in Qt
Linguist. That will generate a .qm file. Make sure it's saved to the
same /translations/ folder as the .ts file. Then rebuild the program.

For generating all the .qm files at once:

I know that the command used is "lrelease" but I've seen it always
together with a "nameofproject.pro" file, so I guess you need to write
down that .pro file with some parameters, or pass the parameters to
the lrlease command.

Maybe "lrelease *.ts" is enough.

The .qm files should be stored in the same "translations" folder as
the .ts files.

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina