Re: Fixing a bug on KLog about translation Qt files (qt format)

Hello Laura,

Thank you so much for the very quick answer!

Maybe I did not explained my self properly.

I mean, when I am packaging KLog to create the deb package, I execute
the lrelease in the debian/rules file and the qm files are placed in the
building folder :-)

This is OK.

The problem is that after that step, I need to place the qm files in the
debian archive tree... and I don't know where I should place it so it is
compliant with the Debian rules :-)
I need to create the debian package (the deb one) so the qm files are
properly placed when the user install the klog package.

Should I placed them in:
    usr/share/klog
    usr/share/klog/translations
    usr/share/ANY-OTHER?