 Emne: Typos in Italian translations of some package descriptions
 Til: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
 Dato: lørdag 7. februar 2015 16.37

 Hello,

 I would like to report some typos that I found in the
 Italian
 translations of some package descriptions

 Below I'm copying only package name and proposed fix, but I
 would be
 happy to send patches with separated emails if you give me
 instructions

 Package: apel
 s/programmai/programmi/

 Package: ballerburg