Re: openldap 2.4.40-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openldap

Quoting Ryan Tandy (ryan@nardis.ca):
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> openldap. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against openldap.

.../...

> #. Type: note
> #. Description
> #: ../slapd.templates:17001
> msgid ""
> "One or more of the configured databases has an access control rule that  "
> "allows users to modify most of their own attributes. This may be  unsafe, "
> "depending on how the database is used."

You have two spaces after "rule that". This is very likely because in
the original debian/*templates file, there is a trailing space after
"that".

I'd suggest removing it.

That might "fuzzy" translations which you already received. WHat I
suggest in such case is to carefully edit the translation PO files
(with an editor where you're 100% sure will not break the
encoding...."vi" would be a good idea).....and just remove one of the
extra spaces in the "msgid" line, for each PO file.