Re: Broken status on {l10n,i18n,www}.debian.org

Hello Christian,
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 06:59:25AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting David Prévot (taffit@debian.org):
>
> > David, without time to look into why 10gen-material-unstable is broken.
>
> I noticed the same failure. I plan to look at the problem as soon as I
> take time for this.

the "timing" of this failure is quite unfortunate, as language
maintainers have a hard time figuiring out where to prod for MU or
arrange for NMU.

Do you think approaching the release managers to accept a few MU/NMUs
to complete (almost) complete languages is feasible?

Christian, do you maybe have some (local?) statistics available for
missing/incomplete translations?

Thanks!

        Helge