Re: Installer translations (was: Re: Bug#763127: UEFI corner case - installer booted in UEFI mode, existing system in BIOS mode - PLEASE REVIEW)
- To: Christian PERRIER <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian Internationalization <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Installer translations (was: Re: Bug#763127: UEFI corner case - installer booted in UEFI mode, existing system in BIOS mode - PLEASE REVIEW)
- From: YunQiang Su <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:23:54 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAKcpw6V=xE4h-hAnAxSKMiW1RzKD36nwoKye7O6e8i2W8R7PeA@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20141112192452.GS5699@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org>
- References: <20140929143417.GA29699@einval.com> <20141001014353.GS12690@einval.com> <20141001232940.GA12584@einval.com> <email@example.com> <20141002063044.GC12584@einval.com> <20141112011206.GM24536@einval.com> <20141112121214.GE13253@mraw.org> <20141112160806.GO24536@einval.com> <20141112175633.GQ5699@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> <CAGdvKqham83-JKZGufHgXmKeO=aKPvP6JRcv8WYmkdn+=3UTPg@mail.gmail.com> <20141112192452.GS5699@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org>
Please add my new account, aka syq into permission list of d-i svn,
and my previous account - wzssyqa-guest - can be removed from that list.
On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 3:24 AM, Christian PERRIER <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Quoting helix84 (email@example.com):
>> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Christian PERRIER <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > So, to debian-i18n : guys, you're on your own for your languages if
>> > you want them to be 100% in D-I. I won't do any kind of call for
>> > translations and crazy commit nightmare as I did for previous
>> > releases. Debian is over 21 now and doesn't need baby-sitting...;-)
>> Hi Christian, that's a pity, I always appreciated the reminders.
> Automated reminders are still there (mailing those people who opt'ed
> in for get a mail each time statistics change for a given language).
> What I won't do anymore are manual reminders. I expect people who feel
> "in charge" to have a look at http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
> particularly when releases are coming.