Re: Crossfire (still) does not have any debconf po templates

Quoting Kari Pahula (kaol@debian.org):
> tags 766265 - patch
> reassign 766265 debian-i18n
> forcemerge 748716 766265
> thanks
>
> As discussed at
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-l10n-devel/2014-June/003372.html
> , crossfire does not currently have any debconf templates.
>
> Could someone please purge crossfire from
> https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/pot ?

The problem is similar to postfixadmin: the original tarball *does*
contain debconf templates and a debian/po/ directory.

The scripts that generate the material for l10n status pages do *not*
cope with the fact that the templates file as well as debian/po/ are
actually deleted when the Debian patches are applied.

It would help a lot if the upstream tarball had no debian/ directory
or, at least, no debian/templates and debian/po/ files and
directories.

Anyway, I blacklisted crossfire from the status pages which should
become effective....once the "gen-material" script works again as
expected (it is actually broken for a not-yet-know reason for about 10
days).