Re: Getting rid of churro?

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 09:30:44PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 30 January 2014 06:52, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Maybe try through the Debian System Admins way (see on
> > wiki.debian.org, the DSA team has instructions about how to ask for
> > changes on DSA-administered machines). Such things are not clear about
> > who is responsible for them: here, either the FTPmaster team or the
> > DSA team.
> >

> Hmm, sounds like an idea. I'm going to be off the air for at least the next
> week so if someone wants to take a shot at it in the meantime, go ahead.

What exactly needs to be discussed with whom?  I'll be on Debian Med sprint
this weekend - so this is a Debian dedicated weekend anyway ...

> The new machine doesn't have the disk space for that. Churro has like 150GB
> of storage (no idea what it all is). The new machine is 20GB total. That
> could probably be expanded but I haven't looked into that yet.

I guess asking for sponsering of diskspace if we actually need backup space
would not be appriate.  However, perhaps DSA might have some solution for
keeping some backups at a better place than old churro.

> But, for sure, it's annoying to see that it's about 3 weeks now that
> > nothing moves in that regard and we get "arf arf" mails 4 times a day.
> >

> Very annoying indeed...

:-(

Just let me know if I can do something

      Andreas.