[DDTP] something not working properly again

Hi,

Something strange is happening today, I am not sure if it is related
with the DNS thing you are all taking care of (I don't understand all
the technical details here, sorry).

In the DDTSS, fetching a new package with an empty fetch gets you a
"Package not found" message.

Fetching a specific package by number works.

The page

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?alluntranslatedpackages=it

doesn't work today (it worked yesterday), today does not show any
packages' name.
I tried with a couple different languages with the same results that I got for
Italian.

Really thanks for working on this and making it possibile for us to
work on the DDTP/DDTSS.

beatrice