Re: DDTP moving day (6 January)

On 7 January 2014 08:32, Beatrice Torracca <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
Hi!

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this. I can login on the
DDTSS interface and indeed my "Infos" on the page are displayed
correctly (number of Translations/Reviews). But if I try to translate
or review something it kinda looks like I am not correctly
authenticated.

I don't get any button (submit/abort) in the translation window and
only the button for changing comments in the review page.

Odd, those are exactly the symptoms for not being logged in. I stumbled around a bit and found one place where the redirect was not working (on the login page). Still not sure why but I've modified it a bit. Can you check again?

Thanks in advance,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/