Re: DDTP moving day (6 January)

On Tuesday 07 January 2014, at 00:27 +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> Okay everyone, it's done. Except the DNS isn't fixed because apparently not
> every DD can do that. Right now there's a redirect from the churro to a
> temporary domain (ddtp.kleptog.org) until the issue is resolved.
>
> Everything should work the same since it's the same code. I'm not expecting
> any issues but if there are any let me know.

Hi!

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this. I can login on the
DDTSS interface and indeed my "Infos" on the page are displayed
correctly (number of Translations/Reviews). But if I try to translate
or review something it kinda looks like I am not correctly
authenticated.

I don't get any button (submit/abort) in the translation window and
only the button for changing comments in the review page.

I also tried to send a private message and after hitting send I get a
new empty message window and not the usual "Message was sent" window.

I hope it is not some problem with my cookies settings, or something
like that; but I did try to remove all cookies and re-login with
similar results.

Thanks a lot for giving DDTSS a new (and safer) home :)

beatrice