Re: Alioth (aka svn.debian.org, aka git.debian.org) down

Hi,

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> It's likely to affect some translators' work, andhave indirect effects
> on some parts of the i18n infrastructure (such as D-I l10n framework),
> so better relay this here:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-infrastructure-announce/2013/11/msg00001.html

first my apologies for reporting this here, but I didn't know where to
report better.

As alioth is apparently up again, is it planned to announce that on
debian-infrastructure-announce as follow-up to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-infrastructure-announce/2013/11/msg00001.html ?

Probably with a link to an official place, where one could validate the
ssh fingerprint?

Cheers
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !