Alioth is down

Hi,

The machine hosting the storage for alioth.debian.org suffered
catastrophic disk failure over night.  It seems that one disk in the
array failed, and the array started to automatically rebuild onto the
hot spare.  Sadly, during rebuild, another disk failed, at which point
the array didn't have a valid copy of all the data.  The filesystem is
now corrupt, and we are restoring elsewhere.

Please bear with us.  Recovery time is estimated in days, not hours.  We
have backups, but given the time frame of the failure, this may mean the
loss of nearly a day's work for some people.

Cheers,