Re: script for boilerplate mail to send for TAF/MAJ messages - (AKA how the "Review in progress"/NMU, etc. mails are sent?)

Quoting Beatrice Torracca (beatricet@libero.it):

> So I was wondering. How do the "Review in progress" messages get
> created, what tools do you all use for those kind of repeatedly used
> mails. I was thinking, for instance, also about the NMU messages that

Hello Beatrice,

In short: horrible scripts on my system..:-)

Well, messages related to "English reviews" are sent by a set of
scripts and include some tracking of the status of each review (which
step are we for what package, etc.). This is typical
bubulle-programming, so really awful and probably only working as-is
on my own system...but still.

https://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithDebconfReviewProcess gives details
about the process and also access to a "toolkit". This is probably not
the last version of what I use, but it's probably enough for you to
get an idea about how I achieve this.