script for boilerplate mail to send for TAF/MAJ messages - (AKA how the "Review in progress"/NMU, etc. mails are sent?)

Hi all!

I am trying to save a couple minutes (I am lazy that way *g*) when I
send TAF/MAJ messages to the Italian localization team.

Well, we did not use those messages much so far but I plan to try and do
it regularly in the effort to get closer to the 100% mark.

Although I can save a "mail draft" and add by hand the name of the
package, the deadline, a link to the file and so on, I was wondering if
there was a way to do it in a more automated way.

Unfortunately I am not able to create from scratch a script for that
purpose, but I think I would be able - or at least I could try - to
modify one to suit my needs if I had something to work on (to copy or
to plagiarize if you wish, although in an open source point of view I would
be developing :)

So I was wondering. How do the "Review in progress" messages get
created, what tools do you all use for those kind of repeatedly used
mails. I was thinking, for instance, also about the NMU messages that
Christian or David send to the list here.

Any hint on how to save a bit of my time so I can misuse it? :)

Thanks a lot in advance,

(lazy) beatrice