Re: Stats of hits of translated web pages

]] Enrico Zini

> On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 02:09:56AM -0700, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
>
> > Looks like dde (which is how the stats are propagated to website building
> > scripts) is having a bad time. Enrico, can you have a look?
> >
> > porridge@beczulka:~$ LANG=C wget -4 http://dde.debian.net/dde/q/static/porridge /stats?t=json
> [...]
> > Connecting to dde.debian.net (dde.debian.net)|206.12.19.10|:80... connected.
> > HTTP request sent, awaiting response... Read error (Connection reset by peer)
> > in headers.
>
> ssh paganini.debian.org timeouts for me. It looks like the host is
> having issues, I'm Cc-ing DSA.

Seems like it has ECC memory errors, but it seemingly boots after a
power reset.  fsck is currently running. The machine was due to be
decommissioned last year and the services moved to a VM and it seems
that is becoming somewhat urgent.

To move forward with this, we need to know what kind of specs you need
in a new machine (number of CPUs, amount of memory, disk space).  Also,
we'd like to schedule some time with somebody who can take
responsibility for actually moving the services so that can happen.

--
Tollef Fog Heen