Fwd: Stats of hits of translated web pages

Hi all
The lists of outdated translations/non translated webpages have become
ordered alphabetically instead of by popularity.
It seems that stats of hits are unavailable.

Example:
Go to
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/es
And hover the mouse on Bugs/Developer (popup with "Hit count N/A"
instead of the number).

I believe that info is created with this script:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/stattrans.pl
Which uses the stats collected here:
dde.debian.net/dde/q/static/porridge/stats

But I cannot access that "stats" file, nor dde.debian.net (but I'm not
sure if I should access them or they are not public pages).

Please tell me if I should contact to other team (www?) in order to

Thanks
Laura Arjona