Re: Debian FAQ: translation call before package upload

On Sunday 26 May 2013, at 11:30 +0200, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:

Hi!

> I would like to bring to your attention that the "Debian Faq" document
> (available here [1]) has been updated recently to cover the Wheezy release.

on the ddp svn repository the Italian translation is 100% with 975
translated messages.

> Lang      Translated     Fuzzy     Unstranslated
> French     964           7              11
> Italian    964           7              11
> Russian    964           7              11

Even if I do a "make update-po" command I get for Italian

964 translated, 8 fuzzy, 11 untranslated.

which is different from the statistics you sent; so I am a bit puzzled
on what files should I work on.

Any help on this would be appreciated,
thanks,
beatrice

                   The aspiration to truth is more precious
                          then its assured possession.
                       G.E. Lessing "J\xE4mtlicke" (1778)