Debian FAQ: translation call before package upload

Dear all,

I would like to bring to your attention that the "Debian Faq" document
(available here [1]) has been updated recently to cover the Wheezy release.

In order to update the debian-faq package in Wheezy, the maintainers would
like to make a release soon so it can get in the next point release.

The project history document is currently translated into Brazilian Portuguese
(pt_BR), Chinese (zh_CN), French (fr), German (de), Italian (it), Polish (pl),
Russian (ru), Spanish (es) and Ukranian (uk)

Some of these languages use PO4a for their translation and their
status is as follows:

Lang      Translated     Fuzzy     Unstranslated
French     964           7              11
Italian    964           7              11
Russian    964           7              11

The other languages are out-of-date too, but we don't have an automatic way to
determine how out-of-date they are. Please review that manually. It
would be great if those languages moved over to using PO4a instead of
plain SGML files. If you need assistance, please contact the
debian-doc mailing list.

Please, update the document before June 1th, which is the approximate
date when we will upload the updated package.

For translation updates, feel free to update the document directly in DDP's SVN
or send bug reports to the debian-faq package.

If you cannot update for that deadline, please try to update the document
nevertheless since the website version is always updated from the SVN version
and we will make more uploads of the document in the future.

Thanks,

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino

[1]  http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/debian-faq/