Re: packaging-tutorial 0.10: Please translate the package packaging-tutorial

Hello Lucas,
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 03:13:11PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 21/08/13 at 22:57 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 09:28:24PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > > Dear Debian I18N people,
> > >
> > > I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> > > packaging-tutorial.
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > > packaging-tutorial already includes de.po es.po fr.po.
> > > So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
> > > contacted separately).
> >
> > Thanks. But it would be even more helpful if you could update the po
> > files in the repository.
>
> Done now. What is the good practice for updating them, actually?
> Just to update them from time to time?

Thanks. At least when issuing a call for translations. Or when some
substantial string change has happened. I tend to monitor the
repositories I'm the translators off, and do an update at least when
seeing updated po files.

> > > The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> > > Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:27:45 +0200.
> >
> > This I won't make, sorry. I will push it around the 4th or 5th of
> > September.
>
> That's OK. I should really try to make more frequent uploads anyway, so
> I could make an upload specifically for an updated translation.

Thanks. Maybe I can work on them tomorrow already, I'll see.

Greetings

         Helge