Subtitles for DC13 talks: git repo and workflow

TL;DR: We're creating English subtitles for DC13 talks! Do you want to
help us? Do you want to translate them in your language? Check here [1] how
to do it!

Hi all,

after a bit of trial and error in the workflow, we decide to set up a
git repo [2] for the English subtitles (and their translations) for DC13
talks.
This will hopefully make it easier for reviewers and translators to work
on the subtitles, and will probably allow people (mostly Holger) who can
upload them on the server to retrieve them easily.

@Holger: as comments aren't allowed in the srt files, I'm using the
status.txt file in the debconfsubs repo to track the status of the
subtitles. If you prefer I can ping you when there are at least a couple
of them ready to be uploaded.

Everything is documented on the wikipage [1].
Any suggestion is welcome, and help is *more* than welcome :).

Cheers,
Francesca

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Subtitles_for_videos
[2] https://alioth.debian.org/scm/browser.php?group_id=100871