RE: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Hi Christian and Dmitrijs,

Yes, Ubuntu team make all these recommendations to translators and
coordinators.
"It currently not possible to send translations done in Launchpad
automatically back to upstream. For this reason, if translation is only done
in Launchpad, these contributions do not flow back to the original project
and thus other distributions will not be able to benefit from the
translations done in Ubuntu. We want to ensure that as a consumers of the
awesome upstream translations we can give back the equally awesome
contributions of the large Ubuntu translations community. We thus encourage
and rely on the Ubuntu translation teams to fill the gap and send their new
translations and fixes to upstreams".

These all is described in this topic:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Upstream and that is why I was advised
by Dmitrijs to join Debian.

Well, all I want is just to make sure that none of Tajik contributed
translation is lost.

By the way, Dmitrijs do you have a list of specific-ubuntu files so we can
translate only them from the Launchpad and import the other files to
Launchpad from the upstream projects?
Or how specific-ubuntu files can be recognized on the Launchpad?

Thanks,
Victor