Debian Project History document: translation call before upload

Dear translators,

I would like to bring to your attention that the "Debian Project
History" document
(available here [1]) has been updated recently to cover the Wheezy release and
update some historic information.

In order to update the project-history package in Wheezy, the
maintainers will make a release in a few weeks so it can get it the
next point release.

The project history document is currently translated into French,
German, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.

Some of these languages use PO4a and their status is as follows:

Lang      Translated     Fuzzy     Unstranslated
French     213           2              15
German     224           4              1
Lithuanian 150           19             61
Japanese   230           0              0
Russian    230           0              0

Please, update the document before June 1th, which is the approximate
date when we will submit the debian-history package.

For translation updates, feel free to update the document directly in
DDP's SVN or send bug reports to the debian-history package.

We have more updates in mind for this document (such as documenting
the result of the Project Leader elections) but we will introduce them
after the package is uploaded.

If you cannot update for that deadline, please try to update the document
nevertheless since the website version is always updated from the SVN version
and we will make more uploads of the document in the future.
Thanks,

Javier Fernández-Sanguino

[1]  http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/project-history/