Re: openafs 1.6.2.1-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openafs

Quoting Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> openafs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against openafs.

To translators : please don't set debian-i18n@lists.debian.org as
Language-Team mailing list address in PO files. Better use the list
dedicated to your language.

Otherwise, calls for translation updates get sent to debian-i18n which
is not very useful (Russ, no harm, of course, you can't check each and
every PO file for this).