Re: Sharing back DDTP translations to Debian

As we're using Launchpad, the French translations are also BSD-licensed.
I've just posted a synthesis to debian-legal to get an answer about it.

sincerely,
Pierre Slamich
pierre.slamich@gmail.com

2013/4/9 Alkis Georgopoulos <alkisg@gmail.com>
Στις 08/04/2013 11:45 μμ, ο/η Martijn van Oosterhout έγραψε:
>> Is the DDTPng already in production ? Can it be already used already
>> to import Translation-xx files into the actual DDTP?
>
> It's not in production but it can be used for things like this.

Can we use it to import
http://gr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/raring/main/i18n/Translation-el as
well?
Those are BSD licensed, https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LicensingFAQ
Most of the strings there were the result of a sponsored translations
project back in 2009, subcontracted by the ubuntu-greek-translators
team, so their quality is OK.