Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of pcd2html to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

if you are really sure that wishlist bugs are rectified for a freeze
exception and that the issue is worth this effort?  If it is really
important to you I could do the upload - I did not uploaded for this
issue alone because I regarded the problem as very unimportant (not your
l10n work but this *specific* translation for a very low popcon package
which deserves probably rather a removal than working on it these days
were Kodak photo CDs are close to not available any more).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de