Announce of an upcoming upload for the bidentd package

Hi,

As agreed with the maintainer (thanks Wesley) I directly move to the
second part of the intent, the full planned schedule is available at the
end of this mail.

The package documentation is currently completely translated to: ca cs
da de es fr nl pt_BR pt ru sv vi.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the sn package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Friday,
August 24, 2012. If you are not in time you can always send your
translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my
NMU and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Sunday, August 19, 2012      :	send this notice
 Friday, August 24, 2012      :	deadline for receiving translation
				updates
 Saturday, August 25, 2012    : build the package and upload it to
			DELAYED/3-day, send the NMU patch to the BTS.
 Tuesday, August 28, 2012     :	NMU reaches incoming

Regards

David

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: bidentd@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2009-10-28 20:13+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Be very quiet"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Be quiet"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Log all requests"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Be somewhat verbose"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Be quite verbose"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Be really verbose"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Manual config"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Logging level for bidentd:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"Bisqwit's IDENT Daemon can emit various amounts of information to the daemon "
"facility of the system logs."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"The choices have the following meaning:\n"
"  \"Be very quiet\"        Log nothing\n"
"  \"Be quiet\"             Log only errors\n"
"  \"Log all requests\"     Log all requests (can generate lots of noise)\n"
"  \"Be somewhat verbose\"  Log a little more than with \"log all requests\"\n"
"  \"Be quite verbose\"     Log even more than \"be somewhat verbose\"\n"
"  \"Be really verbose\"    Log very much (will generate lots of noise)\n"
"  \"Manual config\"        Do not touch inetd.conf"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"You should choose \"Log all requests\" unless you know you need one of the  "
"other choices. The verbose options are mostly useful for debugging."
msgstr ""