Re: The new DDTP/DDTSS (updated)

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> On 2 November 2012 23:03, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> > Not really an issue, but the big fat red warning at the top contains:
> >
> > Has to be debian-i18n@l.d.o
>
> Ok, done. I'm still not entirely clear on the differences in this case.

I'm unsure about this. The @l.d.o list has always been there to gather
people involved in the development of our infrastructure without
bothering people working on translations (debian-i18n).

So, the feedback is roughly meant for the service developer(s). On the
other hand, having feedback in a quite public place helps having users
discussing together about features.

As written above, I'm unsure what is the best solution..:-)