Re: The new DDTP/DDTSS (updated)

On 2 November 2012 23:03, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Not really an issue, but the big fat red warning at the top contains:
>
> Has to be debian-i18n@l.d.o

Ok, done. I'm still not entirely clear on the differences in this case.

> And:
> The so called "Coordinator-pages" cannot be reached:
> >From the main page go to "Admin-page", then select a language
> (I tried German, Czech and Spanish), then on "Coordinator-page":
> Result: TypeError at /ddtss/coordinate
>         object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
>
> I don't know if this coordinator pages are really needed, if they
> are important or not, I just noticed that I cannot reach it.

That's weird. There was an issue with the URLs for that page which
I've just fixed, but I can't match that up with your error message.
Can you try it again and let me know if this has fixed it?

> Please let me say, that this demo system is a really good work,
> especially because it's a one-man-show! Kudos!

Yeah well, I wish it wasn't, but translators and programmers appears
to be almost entirely disjoint sets. I'm still hoping someone with
ideas about web design shows up to give the site a nicer look...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/