Re: The new DDTP/DDTSS

On 21 October 2012 15:22, Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> http://ddtp.kleptog.org/stats/milestones/da/rtrn:da
>
> 1. line
> Fetched for translation Hight Hight     libclxclient-dev (3.6.1-4, 3.6.1-6, 3.6.1-5)
>
> (why does it says Fetched for translation?) Nobody has fetched it, is it a fuzzy?

Tense is wrong, it should be "Fetch for translation". Fixed along with
the other descriptions.

> <fuzzy>
> Adgangsbibliotek for X Window System C++ .
> <trans>
>
> I change the translation  (i don't understand the fuzzy-part, but it could be correct, and I like the new way fuzzy is handled)

The system tries to find other paragraphs that look similar and this
is what it found. Since it's just a guess it says so, but most of the
time you probably just need to remove the fuzzy tag. This should help
when someone slightly changes the english version.

> The translation is accepted right away (or is it?) it goes to reviewed by you (but there can i see if the translation has been accepted (or reviewed x number of times)

I've fixed the messages here to be more clear.

> then i go back to
> http://ddtp.kleptog.org/stats/milestones/da/rtrn:da
>
> the files stil says Fetched for translation, then I choose it
> Already translated, redirecting to review screen

That's because it's caching the page. I've removed that.

> I think it is a good idea to make the translation page a little longer.
> the Abandon and Submit buttons »disappears/are covered« from time to time, if you are hovering over a link

I noticed that also but thought it was just me. I've added more space now.

Thanks for the feedback,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/