Announce of an upcoming upload for the libpam-rsa package

Dear maintainer of libpam-rsa and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the libpam-rsa
Debian package, mentioning the status of at least one old translation
update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
upload for this package in order to fix this long-time pending
localization bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond, so I will
proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package debconf templates are currently completely translated to:
cs da de es fr it ja nl pt ru sv vi.

On top of these, the following translation is incomplete:

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  pt_BR             3            3            5

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
*another* mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the libpam-rsa package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Tuesday,
August 28, 2012. If you are not in time you can always send your
translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my
NMU and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Monday, August 20, 2012      :	send the first intent to NMU notice to
				the package maintainer.
 Thursday, August 23, 2012    :	send this notice
 Tuesday, August 28, 2012     :	deadline for receiving translation
				updates
 Wednesday, August 29, 2012   : build the package and upload it to
			DELAYED/2-day, send the NMU patch to the BTS.
 Thursday, August 31, 2012    :	NMU reaches incoming

Regards

David