[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [pkg-mono-group] Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of mod-mono to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi there,

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 01:19:25PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
> (“oh no, not another one”…)

Indeed ;-)

> The mod-mono Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug reports which include translation updates or fixes for
> po-debconf, namely bug number 671777 (and maybe other similar bugs).
> […]
> The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with
> it or if I don't receive any answer in 3 days) is roughly the following:
>  Saturday, August 18, 2012    :	send this notice
>  Tuesday, August 21, 2012     :	post an NMU announcement to debian-i18n
> 				with you (maintainer) CC'ed
>  Sunday, August 26, 2012      :	deadline for receiving translation
> 				updates
>  Monday, August 27, 2012      : build the package and upload it to
> 			DELAYED/4-day, send the NMU patch to the BTS.
>  Wednesday, August 31, 2012   :	NMU reaches incoming
> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days.

NMU at will for translation updates. Will you coordinate an unblock
request with the release team? Do they generally unblock for these kinds
of updates?

Thanks for your (all of your) attention to detail!


Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]
Ubuntu Developer                                   [ laney@ubuntu.com ]

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: