Re: Porting the mail interface, or not (ddtp.debian.org)

Hi Martijn,
Anyway, this email is just to open a discussion and if no-one objects
I'll just forget the mail interface for the time being, meaning that
when the switch happens the mail interface will be gone. Perhaps we
can return to it in the future.
please keep the interface or provide a substitute. I use it
quite a lot to apply last minute error corrections after they
have passed the DDTSS. The German team is very low at
continuosly contributing manpower - there are one-accept
translations that reach the database two weeks later with
mistakes that the only reviewer didn't see.

And somewhere I read about the role of a (trusted,
experienced) "coordinator". He is the one to apply trivial
corrections.

Many thanks for taking care of DDTP,

   Martin