[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#681700: Intent to NMU fontconfig to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Oh, by the way: are you planning to request for a freeze exception?

Yes, we had to get the compiler fixed before we could update, and bdale
has been traveling since debconf -- we need to get this uploaded soon...

> I'd be very happy to do it but I'm unsure about the status of the
> other issue you also fixed in that upload (i.e. whether it qualifies
> wrt the freeze criteria).

We'd like to upload the latest version (1.1), which has numerous
changes but which was pending the compiler issue. 


Attachment: pgp5DfjoVgUGF.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: